Neil is judiciously positioned to provide a number of professional services including quantity surveying, commercial management, dispute resolution and expert witness functions.
Using our technical knowledge and forensic skills, we can get to the heart of the most complex of issues thus providing advice and assistance at all stages of a construction process to clients, contractors and other professionals.
Our range of services includes:
- Expert Witness services acting as Own Part 35 Expert, Single Joint Expert, Shadow Expert, or Advisor
- Contentious account management
- Contract entitlements, loss and expense, extensions of time
- Dispute management
- Entitlements negotiation
- Interim valuations and payment entitlement assessments
- Alternative dispute resolution representation
- Contract correspondence and notifications management
- Cost and Value reconciliations, analysis and auditability
- Employers’ Agent or Contract Administrator roles
- Pre and post contract advice and management
- Contract review and appraisal
- Commercial management process and systems advice and support
Our professional and conscientious intervention with your project will provide a robust assessment of the merits and opportunities of the current situation and advise on the steps that may be taken to enhance or preserve your value recovery.
Whatever stage your project is at, our intervention will bring benefits. However, to achieve the maximum benefit, our early involvement provides greater opportunity to work with the wider project team, secure engagement and develop positive working relationships.